- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 7 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store mix in an airtight container until ready to use.
- To use pudding mix:
- Pour 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup pudding mix into a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Once at a boil, cook and stir constantly for two minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add 2 tsp. butter, and 1/4 tsp. vanilla. Stir until blended. Pour into serving dishes.
- Can be served warm or chilled. Almond flavoring may be substituted for the vanilla if desired.
- Recipe courtesy Virginia Holuta